Sunday, 15 February 2015

MISSING YOU ALREADY BUB! XX

These past twenty four hours have been extremely difficult for us honey. Having to leave one another to live in literal different states. We are in for some amazing adventures and we will enjoy every moment of our new lives. I know we will be apart for the next three to four years but that does not mean that we are without one another. There is a reason that airplanes, Skype, texting, calling, facebook and every other mode of transport and communication were invented. It was for people like us; teenage couples trying to make ends meet while away at university. It actually probably isn't why they were invented but still I like to think that's why they were.

Anyway, as much as saying goodbye to you last night broke my heart i will never forget it. That is for the sheer fact that it had so much raw emotion in those moments. Standing on the veranda of my house just looking at you, crying, kissing, hugging and hoping that it was going to work all while trying to gather up the courage to get into your car and drive on home, that was what now makes me so happy. Knowing that there is so much love and happiness that we have shared and still do share makes this all worth while to me. 

Lets start this long distance thing and see where it takes us. I really do want to wish you all the best for your course, your new city, your new friendships and all up your new adventure and life. Just because we are starting new lives apart does not mean that we will be alone or without one another. You will always be with me as I will always be with you. 

I love you baby and I cannot wait until I see you again in the next few weeks bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment